Camp Kelley 2019
Interested in working at Camp Kelley 2020? Group Interview will be Thursday, February 27th from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Leaders in Training: ages 14 & 15
- Paid Staff: ages 16+
What to bring to group interview?
- 3 letters of recommendation
- A copy of your grades (if you are in middle or high school)
Click here to download Camp Kelley 2020 staff and LIT training dates
Camp Kelley 2020 Dates: May 26 - July 31 (no camp June 29 - July 3)
- Financial Assistance Lottery: March 9 - 27, 2020
- Open Registration: April 6, 2020
Below is Camp Kelley 2019 information for reference:
Below you will find more detailed information about Camp Kelley and registration.
Camp Kelley 2019 Information:
Registration information for Camp Kelley 2019:
Open Camp Registration:
- Registration for Camp Kelley begins Monday, April 8, 2019
- Please note: There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee per child at the time of registration. The registration fee will be waived for Athens YMCA family membership holders.
- Please register online at athensymca.org or at the business office Monday-Friday from 9 am - 6 pm.
- Registration must be completed with the registration fee and at least one week selected.
Camp Kelley Financial Aid:
- Financial aid will be granted based on a lottery system.
- Anyone interested in applying for financial aid for summer camp must submit ONE family ticket per family between March 4 and March 22
- Any family is welcome to apply for financial aid. Spaces are limited; however, the Y is in a position to help many families.
The Athens YMCA is excited to offer specialty sports camps during the summer. Sports camps run Monday through Friday, 9 am to 12 pm. All sports camps are $50 for members, $70 for non-members. Participants who will be going into Camp Kelley after Sports Camps will be given the three-day camp rate of $70. Registration for Sports Camps begins April 8th through your online portal.
Summer 2019 Sports Camps:
- Soccer: June 17 - 21
- Football: June 24 - 28
- Basketball: July 8 - 12
- Volleyball: July 15 - 19
Financial Assistance Lottery, STEAM and Literacy efforts and our Healthy Snack initiative made possible by many generous donors, the Kroger Foundation, the Jackson EMC Foundation, Lois & Lucy Lampkin Foundation, Publix Super Markets Charities, Alice and Noah N. Langdale, Jr. Foundation, Walton EMC Round Up and To Make and Mend, LLC.
Coach of the Week gift cards generously provided by Bojangles.