The rising cost of health care is clearly linked to our nation's deteriorating health. By investing in employee wellness, through a corporate membership or other partnership opportunities with the Athens YMCA, your company will be protecting a human investment, your employees! A corporate membership not only encourages your employees to be active and connect with people in the community, it also builds morale and a positive environment in your workplace.
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
1. Join the Y
- Prefer a minimum of 10 employees
- No joiner fees
- 10% discount on each membership type
- Paid monthly by company
2. Group Wellness Classes
- $40 per class
- Our instructors go to your facility to teach these classes
3. CPR, First Aid, AED, Oxygen certifications
- $50 per person
- Our instructors go to your facility to certify your employees
4. Health Fairs
- No cost associated
- Y staff will attend if schedule allows
5. Lunch N Learn Series
- $100 per class
- Does not include food
- Can cover topics on nutrition, diet, goal setting, disease prevention, etc.
- Can host these at the Athens YMCA or at your facility
Statistics Show that Partnering with the Y can Help in 5 Areas:
- Containment of Health Care Costs—Healthy lifestyles can prevent chronic illnesses!
- Increased Workplace Productivity—Regular Exercise can have a positive impact on the physical and mental well-being of an employee!
- Increased Workplace Morale—Healthy employees tend to be more positive and organized!
- Decreased Employee Turnover—Employees who feel valued want to stay in your business. Showing an interest in their health will generate less turnover and lower costs on training and hiring.
- Decreased Absenteeism—Contributing to a healthier lifestyle will keep employees healthy!
Contact Jacqueline Shirley (email@example.com) for more information on corporate partnerships.