OCONEE CROSS COUNTRY
Registration begins Monday, July 26th through your online account! Information on how to register can be found below.
We are excited to add something brand new for Fall 2021: Cross Country in Oconee! By partnering with Oconee County Parks and Recreation, our Cross Country program will be offered in both Athens and Oconee this fall. Our Cross Country program is designed to help your child create and reach goals, increase endurance, inspire sportsmanship, and introduce a life-long sport. Get ready to run!
About Oconee Cross Country:
- This program is for Oconee residents only
- Ages 7 - 14
- Practice is held on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Practice time is 5:45 pm - 7 pm
- Practice location is Oconee Veterans Park
- This program will run Tuesdays, August 10th - Thursday, November 4th
- Cost is $220 and includes meet fees and uniforms
- A parent meeting with all information will be held before practice begins
How to Register:
- Registration starts Monday, July 26th
- Click the "register" button below
- Either log in to your existing account or click "sign up" to create one
- If you create an account, you can either join the Athens YMCA in the process or scroll down to the bottom of the membership options and click "non-member." Program fees for Oconee Cross Country are the same for members and non-members.
- Creating an account will prompt you to enter family information. Once you and your child(ren) are on the account, click the basketball icon for youth programs.
- Select "Fall Youth Programs"
- Select "Oconee Cross Country" and proceed to register and pay
- You will receive an email confirming your registration
If you have questions or would like further information, please contact Athletic Director Mathew Fuller (email@example.com) or Program Coordinator Jordan Osborne (firstname.lastname@example.org)