Camp Kelley 2017 is coming fast!
Training Information for Camp Kelley Employees
- Summer Camp Registration Form
- Summer Camp Financial Aid System
- Guide to Summer Day Camp
- Camp Kelley FAQ
- Monday - Thursday Schedule
- Friday Schedule
- Sports Camps
- Program Change Form
If your child attends an Athens YMCA Sports Camp and / or is currently enrolled in Basketball or Football drills, he or she is eligible to save money on their next Program registration! Click here for details.
Our Senior Leaders:
Cubs - Heather Jones
Heather Jones is a 24-year-old college student at the University of North Georgia. She is seeking a Bachelor's degree in psychology and a Minor in Business Administration.
Heather started with the Y as a summer camp counselor, and was promoted last year to the Unit Head for the Cubs. She also works with after school programs coaching soccer and basketball and works with child Watch. In her freetime she enjoys drinking coffee, adventuring and hanging out with her dog.
Indians - Courtney Harkins
Courtney is 21 years old and currently pursuing her Bachelor's Degree in Human Development and Family Science from the University of Georgia. After she graduates, she plans to pursue a Master's Degree in Finance. She was born and raised in Jefferson, Georgia.
Courtney has grown up at the Y, participating in Summer Camp since she was 7-years-old. She volunteered as a Leader in Training at Camp Kelley for three years, as well as working as a Staff member for four years before being promoted to Senior Leader. Courtney now serves as the Y's Youth and Family Programs Coordinator. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, spending time with her family, and working out. Courtney is excited to use her experience and knowledge to serve the Athens community through her work at Camp Kelley!
Braves - Alley Howell
A 21-year-old from Watkinsville, Georgia, Alley is pursuing a Bachelor's Degree from Emmanuel College in English Education. She would like to complete her degree and teach High school and coach the soccer or basketball team.
Alley grew up at the Athens YMCA and was promoted to Senior Leader of the Braves last summer. In her free time Alley enjoys playing soccer, coaching a middle school basketball team, spending time with friends and family, and playing with her Lab puppy Rossi and her pitbull puppy Sloan.
Warriors - Kasia Moses
Kasia's Journey with the Athens YMCA started back in 2012 as a Camp Kelley counselor. In 2016 Kasia became the senior leader of the warriors where she will be following this year as the UnitHead of the warriors. Kasia's love for the warriors will bring lots of fun and excitement to the oldest group in camp!
Kasia is a 21-year-old native Athenian seeking a bachelors degree in psychology from Georgia southern university. In her free time, Kasia enjoys hanging out with her niece and nephew, trying new adventures.
Early Bird Registration
- For Athens YMCA family memberships only (membership must be in good standing for at least 3 months)
- Athens YMCA family members who register for camp between March 27 and April 3 will receive early bird registration benefits
- Registration fee of $25 per child waived
- 15% off of full week rates. This only applies to the full weeks registered for during the early bird registration period. Weeks added after this period will be the full rate.
Normal Camp Registration
- Registration for camp begins Monday, April 10, 2017. Please Note: There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee per child at the time of registration. The registration fee will be waived for Athens YMCA Family Membership holders.
- Registration forms can be submitted to the business office Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
- Registration forms must be submitted with the registration fee and at least one week selected. Deposits or full fees are due at the time of registration.