Camp Kelley 2017 is coming fast!
Group Interview: February 23, 2017 - 6:30 to 8:30 pm at the YMCA
- Group Interview will be held February 23, 2017 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at the Athens YMCA.
- Leaders in Training - Must be 14 by the first day of Camp 2017 on May 22. Three letters of recommendation are required. A copy of current grades is required. Must submit all documents at Group Interview.
- Staff - Must be 16 by the first training on March 19. Two letters of recommendation are required. Resume recommended. Must submit all documents at the Group Interview.
- Hiring Information
- Summer Camp Financial Aid System
- Guide to Summer Day Camp
- Camp Kelley FAQ
- Monday - Thursday Schedule
- Friday Schedule
- Sports Camps
Early Bird Registration
- For Athens YMCA family memberships only (membership must be in good standing for at least 3 months)
- Athens YMCA family members who register for camp between March 27 and April 3 will receive early bird registration benefits
- Registration fee of $25 per child waived
- 15% off of full week rates. This only applies to the full weeks registered for during the early bird registration period. Weeks added after this period will be the full rate.
Normal Camp Registration
- Registration for camp begins Monday, April 10, 2017. Please Note: There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee per child at the time of registration. The registration fee will be waived for Athens YMCA Family Membership holders.
- Registration forms can be submitted to the business office Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
- Registration forms must be submitted with the registration fee and at least one week selected. Deposits or full fees are due at the time of registration.